You are here: Home » Cleaning » Bolsius

Bolsius Cleaning

Bolsius Cleaning 1 to 30 of 41 First | Previous | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Magnify Bolsius Patio Candle - Earth Coral
Bolsius Patio Candle - Earth Coral

Bolsius Patio Candle - Earth Coral


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: For garden and balcony use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 40 hours burning time 60% recycled glass Fragrance free The colour is inspired by the earth to add even more magic to your garden or balcony. Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142658
MPN: 103622186720
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDEPATIERTH
 
£2.25
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Patio Candle - Sky Blue
Bolsius Patio Candle - Sky Blue

Bolsius Patio Candle - Sky Blue


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: For garden and balcony use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 40 hours burning time 60% recycled glass Fragracne free The colour is inspired by the sky to add even more magic to your garden or balcony. Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142610
MPN: 103622186757
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDEPATISKY
 
£2.25
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Patio Candle - Water Green
Bolsius Patio Candle - Water Green

Bolsius Patio Candle - Water Green


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: For garden and balcony use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 40 hours burning time 60% recycled glass Fragrance free The colour is inspired by the water of the ocean to add even more magic to your garden or balcony. Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142634
MPN: 103622186772
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDEPATIWTR
 
£2.25
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (80/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (80/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (80/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 30 hours burning time 80 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142559
MPN: 103668020357
Weight: 0.300000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE8068SKY
 
£2.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (80/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (80/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (80/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 30 hours burning time 80 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142573
MPN: 103668020372
Weight: 0.300000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE8068WTR
 
£2.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Patio Candle - Citronella
Bolsius Patio Candle - Citronella

Bolsius Patio Candle - Citronella


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Anti-mosquito Soft citronella fragrance with a hint of pepper For garden and balcony use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 40 hours burning time 60% recycled glass To keep the mosquitoes at bay and add even more magic to your garden or balcony. Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142719
MPN: 103625406732
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDEPATICITR
 
£2.69
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Citronella Tea Lights - 18 Pack
Bolsius Citronella Tea Lights - 18 Pack

Bolsius Citronella Tea Lights - 18 Pack


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Anti-mosquito Soft citronella fragrance with a hint of pepper For garden and balcony use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 4 hours burning time To keep the mosquitoes at bay and add even more magic to your garden or balcony. Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142696
MPN: 103626943432
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDETEALIGHT
 
£2.69
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (130/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (130/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (130/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 54 hours burning time 130 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142498
MPN: 103667590357
Weight: 0.400000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE13068SKY
 
£3.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (130/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (130/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (130/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 54 hours burning time 130 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142511
MPN: 103667590372
Weight: 0.400000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE13068WTR
 
£3.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (130/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (130/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (130/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 54 hours burning time 130 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142535
MPN: 103667590320
Weight: 0.400000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE13068ERTH
 
£3.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Tea Lights (pack Of 18)
Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Tea Lights (pack Of 18)

Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Tea Lights (pack Of 18)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring a breath of fresh air into your home with the Bolsius True Freshness Collection.  Citrus fragrance with a crisp fruity heart and warm woody notes Say goodbye to nasty smells, including tobacco Made with 50% plant-based wax from Europe Free from animals fats and palm oil Vegetarian
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847144010
MPN: 101926943431
Weight: 0.260000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSTFTEALIGHTFRBR
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Tea Lights (18 Pack)
Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Tea Lights (18 Pack)

Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Tea Lights (18 Pack)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring a breath of fresh air into your home with the Bolsius True Freshness Collection.  Fresh linen will make your home smell like freshly washed sheets with a hint of zesty citrus and cool crisp florals Say goodbye to nasty smells, including tobacco Made with 50% plant-based wax from Europe Free from animals fats and palm oil Vegetarian
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847144034
MPN: 101926943458
Weight: 0.260000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSTFTEALIGHTFRLI
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Frosted Lavender (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Frosted Lavender (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Frosted Lavender (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The scent is inspired by nature. Imagine the touch of lavender on a cold winter day. Even covered by snow, the deep purple-grey colour always pops out. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.  
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142832
MPN: 103668770356
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050FRS
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Honeycomb Yellow (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Honeycomb Yellow (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Honeycomb Yellow (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The color is inspired by nature. Imagine warm yellow honey combined with the texture of honeycomb. Bolsius has embraced that feeling in this ocher yellow candle, which gives your interior a warm touch in summer and winter. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.    
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142801
MPN: 103668770319
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050HNY
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Misty Pink (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Misty Pink (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Misty Pink (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The color is inspired by nature. This dreamy pink color provides a soft accent in any room. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.  
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142788
MPN: 103668770304
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050MST
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Suede Brown (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Suede Brown (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Suede Brown (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! This color is inspired by the soft feel of leather and the color of autumn leaves. Brown is the new black! Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.  
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142818
MPN: 103668770327
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050SDE
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Foggy Green (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Foggy Green (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Foggy Green (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free this colour is inspired by nature and feels like a walk through the forest during a foggy day. From the deep green woods, it adds a touch of mystery to your table Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142849
MPN: 103668770369
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050FOG
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Candle - Soft Pearl (100/50)
Bolsius Shine Candle - Soft Pearl (100/50)

Bolsius Shine Candle - Soft Pearl (100/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The color is inspired by nature. The soft glow of a freshwater pearl is everyone's favorite. A must have, because this candle works with every color. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 30 hours. 100 x 25 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.  
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142795
MPN: 103668770305
Weight: 0.180000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH10050PRL
 
£3.49
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Foggy Green (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Foggy Green (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Foggy Green (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The color is inspired by nature and feels like a walk through the forest on a foggy day. From the deep green forest, it gives your table a touch of mystery. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.  
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143617
MPN: 103668890369
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76FOG
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Frosted Lavender (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Frosted Lavender (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Frosted Lavender (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The color is inspired by nature. Imagine the touch of lavender on a cold winter day. Even covered by snow, the deep purple-grey colour always pops out. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.    
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143600
MPN: 103668890356
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76FRS
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Misty Pink (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Misty Pink (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Misty Pink (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The colour is inspired by nature. This dreamy pink color provides a soft accent in any room. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.    
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143556
MPN: 103668890304
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76MST
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Soft Pearl (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Soft Pearl (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Soft Pearl (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The colour is inspired by nature. The soft glow of a freshwater pearl is everyone's favorite. A must have, because this candle works with every colour. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.    
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143563
MPN: 103668890305
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76PRL
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Suede Brown (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Suede Brown (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Suede Brown (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! This colour is inspired by the soft feel of leather and the color of autumn leaves. Brown is the new black! Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143587
MPN: 103668890327
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76SDE
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Candle (80/50)
Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Candle (80/50)

Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Breeze Candle (80/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring a breath of fresh air into your home with the Bolsius True Freshness Collection.  Citrus fragrance with a crisp fruity heart and warm woody notes Say goodbye to nasty smells, including tobacco Made with 50% plant-based wax from Europe Free from animals fats and palm oil 60% glass is from recycled glass and the rest is recyclable Vegetarian
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143921
MPN: 101925250431
Weight: 0.200000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSTF8050FRBR
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Candle (80/50)
Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Candle (80/50)

Bolsius True Freshness - Fresh Linen Candle (80/50)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring a breath of fresh air into your home with the Bolsius True Freshness Collection.  Fresh linen will make your home smell like freshly washed sheets Say goodbye to nasty smells, including tobacco Made with 50% plant-based wax from Europe Free from animals fats and palm oil 60% glass is from recycled glass and the rest is recyclable Vegetarian
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143952
MPN: 101925250458
Weight: 0.200000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSTF8050FRLI
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Honeycomb Yellow (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Honeycomb Yellow (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle- Honeycomb Yellow (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The colour is inspired by nature. Imagine warm yellow honey combined with the texture of honeycomb. Bolsius has embraced that feeling in this ocher yellow candle, which gives your interior a warm touch in summer and winter. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.    
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143570
MPN: 103668890319
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76HNY
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Velvet Red (76)
Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Velvet Red (76)

Bolsius Shine Round Candle - Velvet Red (76)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Bring the warmth of nature into your home. Vegan, palm oil free and plastic free! The colour is inspired by nature. Soft like velvet, with the dark red colour of beet. This deep red colour warms your interior, like velvet does with your skin. Fragrance Free Made from plant-based wax from Europe. Palm oil free and No animal fat Plastic-free. Fair-trade cotton wick. Burn time approx. 25 hours. 76 mm. Bolsius' green mission People and planet are our most precious assets. For that reason Bolsius does not use palm oil and all wax comes from Europe. They value every form of life. That's why Bolsius says goodbye to animal fat, hello to vegetable wax. They use rapeseed, olive and sunflower oil as a base. 60% of all the glass they use is recycled. The other 40% is recyclable. There is too much plastic on the planet which is why Bolsius avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Mother Nature is in charge. For that reason, they work with natural fragrance extracts as much as possible.   .
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847143594
MPN: 103668890347
Weight: 0.210000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSSH76VLV
 
£3.99
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (190/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (190/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Earth Coral (190/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 77 hours burning time 190 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142474
MPN: 103668000320
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE19068ERTH
 
£4.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (190/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (190/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Sky Blue (190/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 77 hours burning time 190 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142436
MPN: 103668000357
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE19068SKY
 
£4.40
 
Shop best deal
Magnify Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (190/68mm)
Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (190/68mm)

Bolsius Pillar Candle - Water Green (190/68mm)


Category: Cleaning
Brand: Bolsius
Description: Suitable for inside and outside use Made from vegetable wax from Europe No palm oil No animal fat Plastic free Cotton wick Approx 77 hours burning time 190 x 68 mm Fragrance free Bolsius Mission Green By using plant-based wax from Europe and rethinking packaging to make it more eco-friendly Bolsius are on a mission to make their ecological footprint as small as possible. Bring an environmentally friendly candle into your home with the Bolsius pillar candle from their Divine Earth collection! 
Delivery cost: 5.25
EAN: 8717847142450
MPN: 103668000372
Weight: 0.500000 kg
Review this product
 
Big Green Smile
Review this store
Big Green Smile
Product ID: BOLSDE19068WTR
 
£4.40
 
Shop best deal

Bolsius Cleaning 1 to 30 of 41 First | Previous | 1 | 2 | Next | Last